Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spoof Progress-Stover

Here's my spoof progress; I'm spoofing beats by dre and how they are overpriced and people mainly purchase them for appearance/social status. I've started working on my second medium for this as well, which is the picture with the ad on a taxi cab. There are still adjustments I want to make for both of these, but these are solid rough drafts. I'm also including a pdf of my illustrator file for the logo creation/recreation progress.
I decided to do the second medium because my second spoof idea ended up being pretty difficult to try and recreate on the machine, plus I didn't know until last week that we were supposed to spoof the actual brand name as well as the image.





For the second spoof, I ended up ditching the Miller Lite vortex bottle idea because the logo is a little involved to recreate. I ended up doing this one on the weather channel. Instead of weather channel, it's weather guesser. I want to say something like, we don't always know but at least we guess!


No comments:

Post a Comment