Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ally Geoffrey's Spoof Ad Ideas

I'm having a lot of trouble thinking of really clever spoofs, but here are two ideas that I have. I really appreciate any feed back or suggestions!

My first idea is a spoof off Verizon Wireless to Verizon Wirelost "Can you hear me now?" I would use the same logo, just change the name, as well as the same characters but maybe make the crowd of people an angry mob or put them in a desolate area.




My second idea is to do a spoof of Duracell Batteries to Durafail Batteries. The slogan is Duracell, Trusted Everywheree and I was thinking about changing it to "Durafail, Trusted everywhere...except when you need it most." I can't find a good print ad, but I saw a commercial about a lost boy and the child tracker uses Duracell batteries so I might create a print ad off that. Or I found these print ads where toys last too long because of Duracell batteries never die but I can't think of how to spoof off that. Let me know if you have any ideas! Thanks!

Duracell with lost boy commercial

No comments:

Post a Comment