Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Katherine Brown- Spoof Ad 2


Here is my logo work for “Craft”. I’ve made my ideas a little more specific focusing on one single product of Kraft. My ad would be on “Craft Easy Make” based off of Kraft Easy Mac. The idea is you buy a container with dry noodles and powered glue that all you have to do is add water then create whatever you want. It’s essentially a crafting kit.  This would most likely be in a magazine like People. It is for children and mostly advertised for children and their parents who would buy it for them. Eventually, this could even lead to some kind of design contest to help promote the product. 




This is my logo for “CoverGrill”. I’ve changed the idea here so that it becomes an ad to cover your food grill. The tag line “Easy, Breezy, Beautiful CoverGirl” then becomes “Easy, Cheesy, Beautiful CoverGrill” or something along those lines. This would be in either a home improvement magazine or a cooking magazine.  



No comments:

Post a Comment