Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Emily Iammarino - Spoof Ad Ideas

1.) Pabst Blue Ribbon

My first idea was to swap the target for PBR from "hipsters" to "bros." I would change the name to either "Pabst Bro Ribbon" or just change the initials PBR to BRO. The visuals of the ad would feature some typical "bros" downing a couple PBRs while being stereotypically reckless as they do it. I'm not entirely sure on how i would execute this idea (photography or illustration) but I'm kind of leaning towards illustration, even though I know photography would probably be more effective for this idea.


^ (classic style would be implemented into my design)

^ (the Internet's portrayal of Hipsters loving PBR)


2) Yellow Tail

My second idea has to do with swapping the name of "Yellow Tail" wine into "Get Some Tail" wine. The print ad would feature men wooing various women with this "Get Some Tail" wine in order to essentially "Get Some Tail." I know I would definitely illustrate this one and would keep with the original color scheme but would probably just make the brand seem more skeezy and raunchy.


No comments:

Post a Comment