Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dan Kozerski - Spoof Ad Ideas

#1 - Dare Jordan (tentative name)

The concept behind this is to touch the idea that kids have died over recent releases of a pair of exclusive tennis shoes. I'm going to spoof the brand Air Jordan in order to make a statement about trivial a pair of sneakers are, in the whole scheme of things. Yes, they're very cool, but are they worth losing a life over? Definitely not. The tag line I have thought up right now is...

"You may or may not live, but there's no doubt you'll look fresh as hell."

...as far as my ad idea I want to do a short commercial. My idea is a fade in shot of a jordan sneaker spinning slowly with a black gradient background. I'll probably use one of the shoes shown below - my friend has a ton of pairs. With some sort of music playing it will say something like...

"The new Dare Jordan 3 - black and cement grey colorway"
Pause
"You may or may not live, but there's no doubt you'll look fresh as hell."

...then I want it to fade to black and the Dare Jordan logo to appear (still with the jumpman intact) and I want the voice to say...

"Dare Jordan"
gunshot fire
animated jumpman hops down from position and walks away saying something like
"I'm outta here" or "fuck this shit"


...I have a friend who's really good at voices, and I'll shoot the footage and do the editing and animation.

#2 - The New Day N Night Package from Blackberry (2 phones)

My second idea is the AM/PM Blackberries that I spoke about in class. If I did this I think I would just introduce a new product on the blackberry line (possibly change it to whackberry), and I would riff on the poor battery life by having the new product be a dual package of two phones. Here's one tag line I thought of...

"Keeping track of daytime and nighttime minutes has never been easier"

...if I did this I would probably do a print ad with a simple tagline, like the one above. I would draw inspiration for the following images...

I could build off an ad like this


or this


spoofing an info page like this could also be fun




No comments:

Post a Comment