Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Katherine Brown Dan May


I really enjoyed Dan May’s presentation on Tuesday. I thought he had some really interesting things to say about design and business in general. I loved the work he did and I loved how he showed us success and failures. The thing that stuck out most to me was his awareness of how his work had effects on the environment. You constantly hear about how companies are trying to be more green or how they should be more green. I though it was really interesting to see someone on a smaller level compared to a company trying to have positives effects on that subject. It was really interesting to think about how when you’re designing, you can not only think about how the visual aspects affect others but how the actual object of what you are designing affects other. Additionally, I really appreciated how as Mr. May became a more experienced designer, he made sure to truly believe in what he was designing for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment