Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Kathie Trela - Spoof Ad Ideas







My first idea for a spoof ad is for L'oreal foundation. I think I would change the name to No'real and make a spoof of a common foundation ad. Except I want to include a before image of a woman looking normal and the after image is so photoshopped that the woman does not even look like her self anymore. My other idea is for Levi's Curve ID jeans. They made different catergories of jeans by the kind of curve they have labeled for you. Well they call it Curve ID except most of the models look the same and have very similar body structures. Plus to give an illusion of different curves, the models make weird poses. I want to have some new models make really weird poses or something. I still do not have any ideas of how to change the company name.

No comments:

Post a Comment