Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Paul Latka Spoof Ad

For my first spoof ad I want to do something dealing with Chevy trucks. Their current slogan is "Chevy runs Deep" therefore I want to flip that around and change the slogan to something like "Chevy runs Deep into your Finances" or Wallet etc. For the Image I want to show one of their trucks and say something along the lines of "Now it gets 15 MPG" and in the background show the truck and right over it show the current ridiculously high gas prices.

This is kind of the style I want the image to be in, and where you see the windmill on the right I would put a sign with the current gas prices in Chicago.

The second Spoof ad I had in mind is for the Johnny Walker Black Label alcohol. With this one I want to change the name from Johnny Walker to Johnny Crawler. I also want to change were it says Black Label to Black Out. I will then add a catchy slogan, something along the lines of " For when walking is overrated" or "When Walking is Overrated" (Which ever sounds better) and then in the corner or the page I want to make the logo crawling away from the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment