Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ally Geoffrey's Spoof Ad Progress

As I mentioned, I want to spoof Verizon Wireless to Verizon Wirelost and play off the company's bad service. I am going to keep the original Verizon Wireless guy because he is very recognizable, however, instead of having a group of people behind him supporting the network, I am going to make them an angry mob chase him in a desolate area.
The old tag line was "Can You Hear Me Now? Good." and the new tag line is "Can You Hear Me Now? What?!" again playing off the bad service and dropped calls.

My second spoof ad is of Duracell Batteries "Trusted Everywhere" to Durafail Batteries "Trusted Everywhere, except where you need it most." I want to create a situation where you really need a battery powered object, but Durafail batteries fail. I can only think of serious situations like a robbery which isn't funny. PLEASE HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment