Thursday, April 5, 2012

Zach Wardlaw Spoof Ad

Concept One

The first idea I had for my spoof ad was to spoof a SKYY Vodka print ad. These ads are notoriously sleek and sexy looking, so I thought it would be funny to change the brand to WHYY Vodka and show bad decisions made through alcohol. More specifically I would love to show a big hairy ugly man lying in a clean white bed that obviously belongs to a girl. The man would represent a bad decision made the night before, likely because of vodka. Here are some current ads:






Concept Two

My second idea was to spoof Subway's Eat Fresh slogan. I would change the word Fresh to Flesh and make the campaign about zombies. The ads could show either a subway restaurant that is taken over and destroyed by zombies, a subway restaurant where the inredients are changed to different body parts, or a play on the fact that people find fingers in fast food every once in a while, showing a finger hanging out of a sandwich. I am not sure which direction would be most effective right now, but I like the zombie idea. It was also be funny to contradict the "fresh" of subway with "flesh" which is by no means fresh. Here are some current subway ads.



No comments:

Post a Comment