Thursday, April 5, 2012

Holloman - Spoof Ad




My first idea for a spoof ad is playing with the application Instagram.
My thought was to create the ads that advertisements that tell viewers that they can instantly become a "master photographer" or something similar, since that's sometimes what people think after they start using the app. As shown in the photo above, I found the typeface that is used for the logo, so I started messing around with ideas for a name, but I'm still working on that part. The first name I came up with was "Instahip" think that using this app makes you "instantly hip". The second name I was messing with was "Instagrapher" combing Instant and Photographer, but I'm not sure if that reads very well.


http://art8amby.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/tommy-hilfiger-eau-de-prep-fragrance-max-motta-sam-way-andre-douglas-jacquelyn-jablonski-danny-schwarz.jpg

My second idea was to spoof an ad that I saw for a Tommy Hilfiger perfume. I didn't really develop any more of this except for the initial idea because I am not as interested in doing this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment