Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Katherine Brown- my life through advertising


Thinking about different advertisements and brands in my life, I thought of three specific brands and a single type of advertising. I’ve always enjoyed minimalist design, including design in advertisements. I love the simplistic look of a single image and slogan that says so much more than what you can see. Three brands that I am almost always wearing are hanes, levi, and converse. A white tshirt, jeans, and a pair of chuck taylors is my go to outfit on pretty much any given day. I wanted to show something that described me and my life in a style of advertising that I really enjoyed. I’ve attached some examples of ads that I really liked, and this is the kind of feel I wanted to go for. At the bottom is a very very rough example of what I would want my piece to look like. I plan on doing the photography but this is the basic layout of what it would look like-I'm still working on a tagline.





1 comment:

  1. hey this is totally what i thought of when i saw yours. just a thought.

    http://i.ebayimg.com/17/!Bd1w1l!Bmk~$%28KGrHqYH-D!Ergc2jfb4BK6uPuH2jw~~_3.JPG

    ReplyDelete