Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Callebert SMC Image 1st drafts

Katie Callebert
Nanny/Fun ideas for kids app

This is the logo I have been working on. It still needs a ton of work, but this is the direction I was starting to go with.  I am wondering if it is too gender specific, or maybe I could make it an app aimed for women. Not sure yet.

This would be a basic layout of the app and some of the ideas and search criteria I would like to include.  Color scheme is probably going to change. Maybe pink and black or pink and red if I go gender specific for the target audience.

This is something I started working and wanted to incorporate. I dont know if it will fit in my project. I spent a good deal of time having fun with the paint tool though.

I would love feedback about going gender specific. I would like to because I do like where my logo is headed but I am not sure if it makes sense. I also have a lot of work to do on the app so it is a very rough draft.  Let me know what you think thanks! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment