Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Emily Iammarino - Social Media 1st critique

Okay, so i ran into a bit of trouble with my idea for my campaign, i did some more research and found out that Sweet Leaf already did something VERY similar to my campaign, and now that i know that it has completely ruined my idea for me because i keep thinking that it's already been done.

Springbox | Work
Sweet Leaf Tea

so there's that ^

Now, I'm going to try and focus more on the partnership that it has with lollapalooza and maybe try to intregrate social media to the presence of our brand at the actual event. Like something having to do with check-points or check-ins on facebook or twitter to win some free Tea while your there.

Also, I know that Sweet Leaf already has a good presence at Lolla because they hand out super helpful water filler headbands for the over-heated concert-goers to wear, example:
so there's also that ^

and this ^

So there's a good presence & i'll find some way to utilize it with social media

1 comment:

  1. I really like your idea of expanding on the relationship between Sweet Leaf Tea and Lalapolooza. I think it would be a great idea to have a check in at the event and maybe a few prizes are given away and everyone that checks in gets a bottle of tea.

    ReplyDelete