Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Emily Iammarino - My Life In Ad Ideas

Okay so far i have 2 ideas for this final project.

Idea 1: has to do more with advertising and how i am currently learning the dos and don'ts of the design and thought process. So, like everyone and their mom, i love Apple's advertisements (shocker) everything they do is just so crisp, clean, simple, and overall fantastic. So basically i view them as the epitome of what i'd like to achieve when i hope to one day design ads myself. I chose to focus on this campaign because i love the "Think different." tagline. So i was thinking of making very simplistic, clean ads that would each say "Think ______." and each tagline would relate to some part of the ad design process. 





Idea 2: my other idea has to do with the BE STUPID campaign by Diesel, where i'd basically recreate these ads but would relate them to my life with my own photos and sayings. 





No comments:

Post a Comment