Monday, May 28, 2012

Final Project Idea Paul Latka



For my final project I want to create something about the different styles of music that I listen to. I want to make one image consist of all the genres. I might place some song lyrics within the piece as well, or just make the whole piece be made up of song lyrics. Since I listen to a wide variety of music each genre will have a different style and feel associated with it. I'm thinking about combining the style of all three of the images into one. These 3 are just some examples of the feel, I will create more for such genres as rock, metal, etc. I am not sure if I want to create just an image for myself, or if I should create some sort of movie poster/ informational poster. With that, I am also debating using a picture of myself and editing it like the first image shown above on top of adding other visual enhancers. For now this is a vague idea, I am open to suggestions and improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment