Monday, May 28, 2012

Final Idea - Dan Kozerski

My idea is really inspired by these mainly vector alternate movie posters that I've come across lately. I'm not sure of the artists behind them but I think they're really cool and really simple. When I heard the prompt for this assignment I started thinking about myself in regards to my alertness throughout the day. More specifically I thought about my eyes and how they fluctuate based on how alert I am during the day. I want to use eyes as my sort of iconic image and create a vector-based poster of one day in my life. Take a look at the rough (extremely rough) sketch of my concept below. Hopefully it will help you get a better grasp on what I'm talking about. I'm still thinking about the slogan or tagline aspect.







No comments:

Post a Comment