Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ally Geoffrey's My LIfe in Advertising Ideas


All my life I have been a dancer and want to incorporate it into my final project since it is something I am passionate about. After doing the in class exercise, I realized I use a ton of personal toiletry products like face wash, deodorant, and shaving cream. I am a sweaty person in general but after dancing for hours or competing at an all star level, I am drenched. I’ve always used Secret Scent Expressions Deodorant and keep extras in my gym and dance bag. For my final project, I am thinking about doing an advertisement for Secret and incorporate my passion for dance within in. I have posted a few images of dance photography but will probably take my own. I’ve also posted some Secret ads so you can get a feel for the content and layout of the ads and what I’m going for. 












"You know you're dancing when tears of pain and happiness blend in with your sweat."

No comments:

Post a Comment