Monday, June 4, 2012

Paul Latka- My Life In Advertising FINAL

For my final project I decided to show how my life would be in the advertising world through the music I listen to. I went through many stages and ideas and finally decided on this one, and I think it turned out pretty well. At first I wanted to mash together a bunch of different music genres that I liked, but one of my classmates said to stick to just one or 2 in order for it not to look messy. I took her advise in a way, and decided to take 4 different kinds of music genres that I liked. And instead of mashing them all together to make one image I decided to give them their own sections with one image in the center tying it all in.

For this project I decided to use the genres of: House, Rap, Rock, and Dubstep, and with that I created different sections for each. In each music sections I tried to create the feel of that genre as well as try and show things related to that kind of music. Within each section I also added a logo of my favorite band or artist within that genre somewhere within the designated area. To tie it all together I added an image of myself which I created many different styles and filters and things of that nature in order to give the image a more interesting look. Below is the final result.


No comments:

Post a Comment