Monday, June 4, 2012

Katherine Brown- Final MLTA


The over all goal of this ad was to describe myself as best I could with as little as possible. One of my favorite quotes about design was said by Antoine de Saint-Exupery. He says, "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to remove." I love the challenge that is put in to minimalist design and I love how it looks aesthetically. Its clean and simple but can still be so beautiful. With my design, I wanted to show only things that are great descriptions of me, and these three brands and items describe me to a T. These three brands are a perfect example of just a handful of brands I am most loyal to. I added the copy, "Living Simply" because that describes my way of thinking through everyday life. In addition to it describing me, it continues the theme of minimalism. 


No comments:

Post a Comment