Tuesday, June 5, 2012

EMILY IAMMARINO - FINAL: My Life in Advertising

For my final project i really wanted to capture the essence/culture/attitude/style of the Diesel "Be Stupid" ad campaign and relate it to my own life through the "stupid" moments that i've shared with my friends while in college. I feel like college is definitely a prime time for people to let loose and make some stupid decisions, because honestly it's one of the best ways to learn life lessons. Since my graduation is this weekend i really enjoyed creating this project because it definitely allowed me to take a trip down memory lane and vicariously live through some of the photos that represent some of the best (and most ridiculous) moments in my life. Overall i just wanted to achieve a fun adaption of this campaign with the usage of my own photos so i can have them to hang up in my home and will be able to remind myself that sometimes it's okay to be stupid.

















No comments:

Post a Comment